LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants head into the final of a three-game series against Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, Thursday at 3:10 PM ET.
The favored Giants have -190 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +160. San Francisco is the run-line favorite (-1.5).
Win Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Probable Pitchers: Alex Cobb vs. Chase Anderson
Giants vs Rockies Betting Information
Our MLB Sportsbook contains all the latest MLB Baseball Odds.
Giants Trends & Betting Info
- The Giants have been favorites in 28 games this season and won 12 (42.9%) of those contests.
- San Francisco has a record of 2-1 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The Giants have a 65.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- San Francisco is 27-27-0 against the spread in its 54 chances this season.
Rockies Trends & Betting Info
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 45 times and won 18, or 40%, of those games.
- Colorado has a record of 3-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +160 on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 38.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado is 22-30-0 against the spread this season.
View the latest odds and lines with Tipico Basketball Sportsbook today.
Giants vs. Rockies Comparison
||Runs Scored (PG)
||MLB Rank (RPG)
||Runs Allowed (PG)
||MLB Rank (RAPG)
||MLB Rank (BA)
||Batting AVG Against
||MLB Rank (BAA)
||MLB Rank (HR)
||Home Runs Allowed
||MLB Rank (HRA)
Giants Hitting Rankings
- Wade is batting .288 with nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 41 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Wade ranks 74th in homers and 179th in RBI.
- Wade takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .444 with three doubles, a home run, six walks and three RBI.
- J.D. Davis' 34 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Davis ranks 55th in home runs and 43rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Davis heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, eight walks and five RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a team-best batting average of .300.
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff is 12th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- San Francisco's 4.10 team ERA ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- San Francisco has the 13th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.270).
- The pitching staff for the Giants has combined for 21 quality starts, the 16th-ranked total in the majors.
- Giants pitchers combine to give up the 14th-fewest home runs in baseball (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- San Francisco knocked off the Rockies 5-4 in its last game with seven strikeouts while allowing nine hits.
Rockies Hitting Rankings
- Blackmon is hitting .274 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 20 walks.
- In all of MLB, Blackmon is 160th in home runs and 97th in RBI.
- Blackmon enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .174 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has put his power on display as he paces his team with nine home runs and 35 RBI.
- McMahon is 55th overall in homers and 38th in RBI this year.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .304.
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The Rockies average just 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Colorado has the 29th-ranked ERA (5.19) in the majors this season.
- Colorado pitchers have a 1.498 WHIP this season, second-worst in the majors.
- The Rockies' staff has 15 quality starts this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Rockies have given up the 22nd-fewest long balls so far this season with 79 home runs allowed.
- Colorado pitchers struck out seven Giants hitters while allowing eight base hits in a 5-4 loss its last time out.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).