Scottie Scheffler is in 10th place, with a score of -4, following the third round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Scottie Scheffler's odds to win the Charles Schwab Challenge are currently listed at +350.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
Follow the PGA Season with Tipico's PGA Sportsbook.
Scottie Scheffler Recent Form and Trends
- Scheffler enters this tournament with two consecutive top-five placements.
- Scheffler will seek to make the cut for the 17th straight event.
- Over his past four appearances, Scheffler has secured two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four tournaments. During that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his last four tournament appearances.
- Scheffler has finshed under par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice, and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds of play.
- In two of his last 16 rounds, he has posted the day's best score, while scoring among the top five in five rounds and the top 10 nine times.
- Scheffler has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in seven of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day on 11 occasions.
||Strokes Off Leader
||AT&T Byron Nelson
|April 6- 9
||THE PLAYERS Championship
|March 2- 5
||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
||The Genesis Invitational
||WM Phoenix Open
||The American Express
|January 5- 8
||Sentry Tournament of Champions
Stay with the story and check out the golf live lines and odds with Tipico Sportsbook.
Scottie Scheffler Charles Schwab Challenge History & Stats
- Scheffler has one top-five finish in his past three appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 29th.
- In his past three appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Scheffler finished second on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2022.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his previous time here.
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,300.
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.
- The courses that Scheffler has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,300 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -4. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of -2.
Get in on the Action with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).