The Seattle Seahawks (7-5) and the Carolina Panthers (4-8) play at Lumen Field on Sunday, December 11, 2022. The Seahawks last hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams, and they prevailed 27-23. The Panthers picked up a 23-10 win last time out against the Broncos.
The Panthers are 4-point underdogs in their matchup with the Seahawks.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
- Spread Favorite: Seahawks (-4)
- Moneyline: Seahawks (-200), Panthers (+170)
Seahawks Betting Info
- So far this season, the Seahawks have put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 4 points or more this season (0-2).
- None of the Seahawks' 12 games with a set total this season have hit the over.
- The Seahawks have won 50% of the time they have played as the moneyline favorite (2-2).
- The Seahawks have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
Panthers Betting Info
- Carolina is 6-6-0 ATS this year.
- Carolina is 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Out of Carolina's 12 games with a set total, one has hit the over (8.3%).
- This season, the Panthers have won four out of the 10 games in which they've been the underdog.
- This season, the Panthers have won one of their five games when they're the underdog by at least +170 on the moneyline.
Our NFL Sportsbook contains all the latest NFL live lines and odds.
Seahawks vs. Panthers Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Seahawks and Panthers
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Geno Smith leads Seattle with 3,169 yards (264.1 ypg) on 285-of-392 passing with 22 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also has 243 rushing yards on 52 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Kenneth Walker III has racked up 649 yards on 138 carries while finding the end zone nine times.
- Tyler Lockett's leads his squad with 836 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 66 catches (out of 90 targets) and scored seven touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has hauled in 67 passes while averaging 66.5 yards per game and scoring five touchdowns.
- Noah Fant's 37 receptions have yielded 382 yards and two touchdowns.
- Uchenna Nwosu has nine sacks to lead the team, and also has nine TFL and 46 tackles.
- Seattle's top-tackler, Jordyn Brooks, has 131 tackles, two TFL, and one sack this year.
- Tariq Woolen has picked off a team-high six passes. He also has 45 tackles, one TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name.
- Phillip Walker has thrown for 731 yards (121.8 per game) while completing 59.4% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- D'Onta Foreman has run the ball 126 times for 563 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Chuba Hubbard has run for 176 yards across 41 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- D.J. Moore has racked up 605 receiving yards on 46 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Terrace Marshall Jr. has 18 receptions (on 34 targets) for a total of 328 yards (36.4 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Shi Smith has racked up 168 reciving yards (14 ypg) this season.
- Brian Burns has racked up 10 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 13 TFL and 53 tackles.
- Shaq Thompson is the team's tackle leader this year. He's racked up 89 tackles and seven TFL.
- Jaycee Horn leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 38 tackles, two TFL, and five passes defended.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).