Monday's Round of 128 at the French Open includes a matchup between Peyton Stearns and Katerina Siniakova at Stade Roland Garros.
Stearns is favored over Siniakova in this match, with -250 odds against the underdog's +175 in the Round of 128.
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Stearns vs. Siniakova Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Stearns vs. Siniakova Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Stearns vs. Siniakova Matchup Stats
- The 21-year-old Stearns, who is still seeking her first tournament victory of 2023, is 10-5 this year.
- Stearns has played 15 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.1 games per match and winning 54.4% of those games.
- Stearns is 103-for-163 in service games (a winning percentage of 63.2%) and 75-for-161 in return games (46.6%) on all surfaces.
- Stearns is 72-for-147 on break points (49.0%) to rank 120th.
- Across all court types, Stearns averages 0.9 aces per match (14 total) and 2.9 double faults (44 total).
- Stearns is successful on 74.2% of first serves and 81.3% of second serves.
- Siniakova has yet to capture a title through six tournaments so far this year, and her overall record is 7-6.
- Siniakova has played 13 matches this year (winning 55.3% of games across all court types), and 22.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Siniakova has won 66.4% of her games on serve, and 41.5% on return.
- Siniakova has converted 52.1% of her break-point chances overall (49 of 94).
- On the year, Siniakova is averaging 2.0 aces (26 total) and 3.5 double faults (46 total) per match.
- Siniakova's first-serve percentage is 70.7%, and her second-serve percentage is 81.4%.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem
||Miami Open presented by Itau
||Round of 128
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Stearns vs. Siniakova Recent Form and Stats
- On May 25 Stearns lost to Sloane Stephens, 7-6, 3-6, 6-7, in the quarterfinal of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem (her most recent tournament).
- In Rabat, Stearns was on court for three matches, playing 24.7 games per match.
- Stearns picked up the win in 62.2% (23 of 37) of her service games and 51.4% (19 of 37) of her return games.
- Stearns converted 18 of 31 her break-point chances in her last tournament.
- In her last tournament, Stearns posted seven double faults and two aces.
- On March 21, Siniakova was eliminated 6-3, 3-3 (retired) by No. 59-ranked Claire Liu in the round of 128s of the Miami Open presented by Itau (her most recent tournament).
- In Siniakova's one match in Miami Gardens, there was an average of 15.0 games per match.
- Siniakova won 57.1% of her service games and 62.5% of her return games in Miami Gardens.
- In Miami Gardens, Siniakova converted five of her 13 break points (38.5%).
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).