The Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) square off against a familiar opponent when they host the Baltimore Ravens (8-4) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Acrisure Stadium in an AFC North showdown. The Steelers last played against the Atlanta Falcons, and they won 19-16. The Ravens picked up a 10-9 win last time out against the Broncos.
The Steelers (-1.5) are slight favorites in their matchup with the Ravens.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Acrisure Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Steelers (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Steelers (-120), Ravens (+100)
Steelers Betting Info
- So far this season, the Steelers have posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Steelers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- The Steelers have not hit the over on a point total in 12 games with a set over/under.
- The Steelers have been moneyline favorites in two other matchups this season, and they split them.
- The Steelers have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
Ravens Betting Info
- Baltimore has gone 5-7-0 ATS this year.
- Baltimore is 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In Baltimore's 12 games with a set total, one has hit the over (8.3%).
- The Ravens have split the two games they've played as underdogs this season.
- The Ravens have a record of 1-1 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
Our NFL Sportsbook contains all the latest NFL live lines and odds.
Steelers vs. Ravens Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Steelers and Ravens
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Kenny Pickett leads Pittsburgh with 1,797 yards (199.7 ypg) on 191-of-293 passing with four touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He also has 209 rushing yards on 42 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Najee Harris has carried the ball 175 times for a team-high 671 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- Pat Freiermuth's leads his squad with 597 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 50 receptions (out of 76 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has hauled in 61 passes while averaging 47.1 yards per game.
- George Pickens has a total of 512 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 37 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
- Alex Highsmith paces the team with 10 sacks, and also has eight TFL and 44 tackles.
- Myles Jack, Pittsburgh's tackle leader, has 94 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 62 tackles, one TFL, and eight passes defended to his name.
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,242 yards (186.8 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 62.3% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 764 yards (63.7 ypg) on 112 carries with three touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake has totaled 421 yards on 92 carries with three touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews paces his team with 654 receiving yards on 56 catches with five touchdowns.
- Devin Duvernay has put up a 378-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He's caught 35 passes on 45 targets.
- Demarcus Robinson has racked up 338 reciving yards (28.2 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Justin Houston has nine sacks to pace the team, and also has seven TFL, 17 tackles, and one interception.
- Baltimore's leading tackler, Roquan Smith, has 114 tackles, seven TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Marlon Humphrey has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 50 tackles, three TFL, three sacks, and six passes defended.
Give me my Bonus with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).