The quarterfinals at the French Open will feature Elina Svitolina and Aryna Sabalenka competing for a spot in the semifinals on Tuesday, June 6 in Paris, France.
Sabalenka has -450 odds to win this match versus Svitolina (+340).
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Betting Odds
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Matchup Stats
- Svitolina, who has a 9-3 record in five tournaments this year, has clinched one tournament title.
- Svitolina has averaged 21.1 games per match through her 12 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 54.2% of games.
- Svitolina has put together a service game winning percentage of 61.3% on all surfaces (76-for-124 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 47.3% (61-for-129 in return games).
- Svitolina's 50.0% break point win percentage (58-for-116) ranks 150th this year.
- Across all court surfaces this year, Svitolina has 2.7 double faults per match (32 total) and averages 2.7 aces per match (32 total).
- Svitolina's first- and second-serve success rates are 61.9% and 91.2%, respectively.
- Sabalenka has clinched a pair of tournament titles on the year, with an overall record of 26-5.
- Through 31 matches so far this year, Sabalenka has played 19.1 games per match and won 61.8% of them (across all court types).
- Sabalenka has won 40.8% of her return games so far this year, and 81.8% of her service games.
- Sabalenka has converted 117 of 259 break points overall (45.2%), and is 91st in break points won.
- Sabalenka has 170 aces (5.5 per match) and 100 double faults (3.2 per match), and she is 86th in total aces.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has a 64.6% first-serve percentage and an 85.9% second-serve percentage.
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Internationaux de Strasbourg
||Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Round of 64
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Head-to-Head History (Recent)
||Internationaux de Strasbourg
||6-2, 4-6, 6-4
||2018 WTA Wuhan, China Women Singles
||Round of 32
||6-4, 2-6, 6-1
Svitolina vs. Sabalenka Recent Form and Stats
- Svitolina was the winner in her previous tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, defeating Anna Blinkova in the final on May 27, 6-2, 6-3.
- Svitolina's five matches in Strasbourg included 18 games per match.
- Svitolina registered a 65.1% winning percentage in service games, and a 55.3% winning percentage on her opponent's serve.
- Out of 45 break points in Strasbourg, Svitolina converted 25 (55.6%).
- In addition to her five aces, Svitolina registered 10 double faults in her previous tournament.
- In the round of 64s round of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Sabalenka's last tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 2-6 by No. 134-ranked Sofia Kenin on May 11.
- Sabalenka played one match in Rome, and she averaged 21 games per match.
- Sabalenka won 54.5% of her service games and 20% of her return games in Rome.
- Sabalenka converted two of seven (28.6%) break-point chances while playing in Rome.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).