The semifinals at the French Open is set for Thursday, with Beatriz Haddad Maia, the No. 14-ranked player, and Iga Swiatek, the No. 1-ranked player, battling it out for a chance to play for the tournament championship.
Swiatek is the favorite (-1600) in this Semifinal match versus Haddad Maia (+800).
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, June 8
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Betting Odds
||Beatriz Haddad Maia
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Matchup Stats
- Swiatek has put up a 27-5 record on her way to two tournament victories this year.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Swiatek is averaging 16.1 games per match while winning 67.2% of those games.
- Swiatek has amassed a service game winning percentage of 82.6% on all surfaces (219-for-265 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 51.0% (128-for-251 in return games).
- Swiatek's 53.2% break point win percentage (125-for-235) ranks 87th this year.
- This year, Swiatek has notched 46 aces (1.4 per match) with 41 double faults (1.3 per match) across all court types.
- Swiatek has a first-serve success percentage of 66.1% and a second-serve success rate of 92.5%.
- The 27-year-old Haddad Maia owns a record of 14-10 this year. She is still looking for her first tournament title.
- Haddad Maia has played 24 matches this year (winning 51.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.0 games per match.
- Haddad Maia has won 32.6% of her return games so far this year, and 70.1% of her service games.
- Haddad Maia has converted 45.4% of her break-point opportunities overall (83 of 183).
- On the year, Haddad Maia is averaging 2.3 aces (56 total) and 2.5 double faults (60 total) per match.
- Haddad Maia has a 73.5% first-serve percentage, and an 87.9% second-serve percentage.
||Beatriz Haddad Maia
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Internazionali BNL d'Italia
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Head-to-Head History (Recent)
||WTA Toronto, Canada Women Singles 2022
||Round of 16
||6-4, 3-6, 7-5
Swiatek vs. Haddad Maia Recent Form and Stats
- In the quarterfinal of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (her last tournament), Swiatek did not finish against Elena Rybakina, losing 6-2, 6-7, 2-2 (retired) on May 17.
- Swiatek's four matches in Rome resulted in 17.5 games per match.
- Swiatek picked up the win in 32 of 36 service games (88.9%), and 18 of 34 return games (52.9%).
- Swiatek won 18 of her 39 break points in Rome (46.2%).
- Swiatek racked up seven aces and seven double faults in her previous tournament.
- In her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Haddad Maia was taken down by No. 47-ranked Anhelina Kalinina 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 in the quarterfinals on May 16.
- Haddad Maia's four matches in Rome included an average of 23.0 games per match.
- Haddad Maia's service-game winning percentage was 74.5% in Italy, and she was victorious in 40.0% of her games on her opponent's serve.
- In Rome, Haddad Maia converted 17 of her 32 break points (53.1%).
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).