Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday at Tropicana Field, at 6:40 PM ET.
The Dodgers are -105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Rays (-115). Los Angeles is the favorite on the run line (-1.5).
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
Rays vs Dodgers Betting Information
Check out our MLB scores live.
Rays Trends & Betting Info
- This season, the Rays have been favored 42 times and won 32, or 76.2%, of those games.
- This season Tampa Bay has won 32 of its 42 games, or 76.2%, when favored by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Rays.
- Tampa Bay is 26-16-0 ATS in its 42 games with a spread this season.
Dodgers Trends & Betting Info
- The Dodgers have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won four of those games.
- Los Angeles has entered four games this season as the underdog by -105 or more and is 3-1 in those contests.
- The Dodgers have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles is 22-23-0 ATS in its 45 games with a spread this season.
Check out our MLB basketball sportsbook for live odds.
Rays vs. Dodgers Comparison
||Runs Scored (PG)
||MLB Rank (RPG)
||Runs Allowed (PG)
||MLB Rank (RAPG)
||MLB Rank (BA)
||Batting AVG Against
||MLB Rank (BAA)
||MLB Rank (HR)
||Home Runs Allowed
||MLB Rank (HRA)
Rays Hitting Rankings
- Wander Franco has 15 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 19 walks while batting .288.
- Franco ranks 60th in home runs and 54th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Franco enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with two triples, four walks and two RBI.
- Arozarena has shown his power as he paces his team with 11 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- Among all MLB hitters, Arozarena ranks 16th in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Arozarena has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has racked up a team-high batting average of .322, and paces the Rays in home runs (11).
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.3 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Tampa Bay has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.69).
- Tampa Bay's pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in MLB (1.203).
- The pitching staff for the Rays has combined for 17 quality starts, the 15th-ranked total in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender 52 home runs (1.0 per game), the ninth-fewest in the majors.
- Tampa Bay knocked off the Blue Jays 6-3 in its last game with one strikeout while allowing eight hits.
Dodgers Hitting Rankings
- Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .330 batting average.
- Freeman's home run total ranks 37th in MLB, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Freeman has safely hit in 14 straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .415 with five doubles, a triple, two home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Mookie Betts is batting .255 with 14 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 31 walks.
- Betts ranks 16th in homers and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Betts has safely hit in eight straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .275 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs, eight walks and eight RBI.
- Will Smith has seven doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks while batting .317.
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The Dodgers average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Los Angeles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Los Angeles has a combined WHIP of just 1.235 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- The Dodgers' staff has 19 quality starts this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Dodgers have allowed the 15th-fewest home runs this season with 58, or 1.1 per game.
- Last time out, Los Angeles fell to the Braves 4-3. Its pitchers compiled six strikeouts and five hits allowed.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).