The Missouri Tigers (2-4) and Vanderbilt Commodores (3-4) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Tigers are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -14). The expected point total for the game is 49.
The Tigers are favorites (-14) in a projected blowout game against the Commodores. The total is set at 49 points.
Start Winning with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Missouri (-14)
- Moneyline: Missouri (-568), Vanderbilt (+415)
- Total: 49 Points
Missouri Betting Info
- Missouri is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Missouri owns one win ATS (1-1) as a 14-point favorite or greater this year.
- One of six Missouri games have hit the over this season.
- The Tigers have been moneyline favorites one other time this season, a game they won.
- The Tigers have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -568 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Vanderbilt Betting Info
- Vanderbilt owns two wins against the spread this year.
- Vanderbilt doesn't have a win ATS (0-3) as a 14-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been five Vanderbilt games (out of seven) that hit the over this season.
- This season, the Commodores have won one out of the five games in which they've been the underdog.
- The Commodores have been at least a +415 moneyline underdog three times this season, but lost all of those games.
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Tigers and Commodores
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Brady Cook has 1,207 yards passing for Missouri, completing 64.5% of his passes and recording four touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 163 rushing yards (27.2 ypg) on 54 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Nathaniel Peat, has carried the ball 76 times for 379 yards (63.2 per game), scoring two times.
- This season, Cody Schrader has carried the ball 54 times for 278 yards (46.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett has hauled in 31 receptions for 499 yards (83.2 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Mookie Cooper has caught 14 passes for 165 yards (27.5 yards per game) this year.
- Barrett Banister's 13 catches are good enough for 127 yards.
- Isaiah McGuire paces the team with two sacks, and also has three TFL and five tackles.
- Jaylon Carlies is the team's leading tackler this year. He's totaled 11 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Ty'Ron Hopper has a team-leading one interception to go along with seven tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended.
- AJ Swann has racked up 953 yards on 60.9% passing while tossing eight touchdown passes with zero interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis' team-high 536 rushing yards have come on 120 carries, with four touchdowns. He also leads the team with 130 receiving yards (18.6 per game) on 19 catches with two touchdowns.
- Michael Wright has rushed for 283 yards on 37 carries with four touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard paces his team with 497 receiving yards on 38 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has put together a 387-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 31 passes on 43 targets.
- Christian James paces the team with two sacks, and also has three TFL and nine tackles.
- Anfernee Orji is the team's leading tackler this year. He's amassed 44 tackles and two TFL.
- De'Rickey Wright leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 17 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- Missouri and its opponents have scored more than 49 points in three of six games this season.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to score more than 49 points in all seven games this season.
- The average point total in Missouri's matchups this year is 55, six more points than this game's over/under.
- The average total for Vanderbilt games this season has been 58.1, 9.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).