The North Carolina Tar Heels are solid underdogs (+7.5) in this year's ACC Championship Game, where they will oppose the Clemson Tigers. The contest will kick off from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina on December 3, 2022, starting at 8:00 PM ETand airing on ABC. An over/under of 63.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Tigers are favored by 7.5 points against the Tar Heels. The total is set at 63.5 points.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Clemson (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Clemson (-301), North Carolina (+239)
- Total: 63.5 Points
Clemson Betting Info
- Clemson has six wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point or better favorites, Clemson is 3-5.
- Clemson has played 12 games this year, and seven of them have hit the over.
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Tigers are 9-2 (winning 81.8% of the time).
- The Tigers have gone 4-0 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -301 or shorter (83.3%).
North Carolina Betting Info
- North Carolina's record against the spread in 2022 is 5-6-1.
- North Carolina has seen six of its 12 games hit the over.
- This season, the Tar Heels have been listed as the underdog in three games but won them all.
- The Tar Heels have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +239 odds on them winning this game.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Tigers and Tar Heels
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- D.J. Uiagalelei has been a dual threat for Clemson so far this season. He has 2,504 passing yards, completing 62.3% of his passes and throwing 22 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 554 yards (46.2 ypg) on 142 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Will Shipley has carried the ball 186 times for a team-high 1,092 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 14 times. He's also tacked on 30 catches for 195 yards (16.3 per game).
- Antonio Williams' leads his squad with 517 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 49 catches (out of 62 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Joseph Ngata has put together a 396-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 28 passes on 53 targets.
- Beaux Collins' 22 receptions have yielded 373 yards and five touchdowns.
- Myles Murphy leads the team with 5.5 sacks, and also has five TFL and 29 tackles.
- Clemson's top-tackler, Jeremiah Trotter Jr., has 60 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- R.J. Mickens has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 31 tackles, two TFL, and three passes defended.
North Carolina Leaders
- Drake Maye has thrown for 3,847 yards (320.6 ypg) to lead North Carolina, completing 67.7% of his passes and recording 35 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 629 yards (52.4 ypg) on 161 carries with six touchdowns.
- Elijah Green has piled up 93 carries and totaled 443 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Josh Downs' 929 receiving yards (77.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 83 receptions on 107 targets with 11 touchdowns.
- Antoine Green has put together a 745-yard season so far with seven touchdowns. He's caught 38 passes on 57 targets.
- Bryson Nesbit has racked up 459 reciving yards (38.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Noah Taylor paces the team with 3.5 sacks, and also has four TFL and 22 tackles.
- Cedric Gray is the team's tackle leader this year. He's collected 90 tackles, six TFL, one sack, and two interceptions.
- Storm Duck leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 28 tackles, one TFL, and five passes defended.
Hammer the Over (or Under) with Tipico Sportsbook
Clemson vs. North Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to score more than 63.5 points twice this season (over 12 games).
- North Carolina has played six games this season that finished with a point total above 63.5 points.
- Clemson's games this season have had an average of 50.4 points, 13.1 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- North Carolina has a 62.5-point average over/under in their contests this season, one fewer point than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).