AFC South foes match up when the Tennessee Titans (7-5) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) play on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Nissan Stadium. The Titans lost 35-10 last time out when they met the Philadelphia Eagles. The Jaguars came up short by a final score of 40-14 last time out against the Lions.
The Jaguars are 3.5-point underdogs against the Titans.
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
- Spread Favorite: Titans (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Titans (-190), Jaguars (+160)
Titans Betting Info
- The Titans have an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- Each of the Titans' 12 games with a set total this season have finished under or pushed the over/under.
- The Titans have won 80% of the time they have played as the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Titans have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -190 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
Jaguars Betting Info
- So far this season, Jacksonville has put together a 4-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games it has played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, Jacksonville is 3-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville has hit the over in one of 12 games with a set total (8.3%).
- The Jaguars have been underdogs in eight games this season and won four (50%) of those contests.
- This season, the Jaguars have been at least a +160 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Our NFL Sportsbook contains all the latest NFL live lines and odds.
Titans vs. Jaguars Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Titans and Jaguars
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Ryan Tannehill has 2,117 yards passing for Tennessee, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording 11 touchdowns and four interceptions this season.
- Derrick Henry has racked up 1,078 yards on 258 carries while finding paydirt 10 times. He's also caught 23 passes for 286 yards (23.8 per game).
- Dontrell Hilliard has carried the ball 22 times for 145 yards (13.2 per game) while also racking up 177 yards through the air, scoring four times.
- Treylon Burks' team-high 359 yards as a receiver have come on 25 catches (out of 37 targets) with one touchdown.
- Robert Woods has hauled in 33 receptions totaling 357 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has a total of 347 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 19 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- Denico Autry has racked up 7.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 6.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Kevin Byard is the team's tackle leader this year. He's collected 80 tackles and one interception.
- Kristian Fulton leads the team with one interception, while also recording 43 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 2,834 yards (236.2 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 65.6% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 211 yards (17.6 ypg) on 43 carries with three touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Travis Etienne, has carried the ball 146 times for 782 yards (65.2 per game) with four touchdowns. He's also caught 25 passes for 214 yards.
- Christian Kirk has racked up 829 receiving yards on 62 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring seven touchdowns as a receiver.
- Zay Jones has totaled 578 receiving yards (52.5 yards per game) and one touchdown on 60 receptions.
- Evan Engram has racked up 386 reciving yards (32.2 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Dawuane Smoot has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Jacksonville's top tackler, has 128 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and one sack this year.
- Andre Cisco leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 57 tackles and nine passes defended.
Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA),1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).