In a battle of two conference rivals, the No. 14 Utah Utes (8-3) will face off against the Colorado Buffaloes (1-10). The Utes are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -29.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.
The Buffaloes are big, 29.5-point underdogs against the Utes (the game's total is 52 points).
Make your Picks with Tipico Sportsbook
Odds and Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Stadium: Folsom Field
- Spread Favorite: Utah (-29.5)
- Moneyline: Utah (), Colorado ()
- Total: 52 Points
Utah Betting Info
- Utah has covered the spread six times in 11 games.
- Utah has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 29.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 11 Utah games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Utes are 7-3, earning a win 70% of the time.
- The Utes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite with odds of or shorter.
Colorado Betting Info
- Colorado owns two wins against the spread this season.
- Colorado doesn't have a win ATS (0-3) as a 29.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Of 11 Colorado games so far this season, eight have hit the over.
- The Buffaloes have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Buffaloes have entered 11 games this season as the underdog by or more and are 1-7 in those contests.
Utah vs. Colorado Comparison
Compare 2022 season stats for Utes and Buffaloes
||Pass yards against
||Rush yards against
- Cameron Rising has been a dual threat for Utah so far this season. He has 2,395 passing yards, completing 64.8% of his passes and throwing 19 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 379 yards (34.5 ypg) on 59 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Tavion Thomas, has carried the ball 142 times for 687 yards (62.5 per game), scoring seven times.
- Dalton Kincaid's leads his squad with 731 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 60 receptions (out of 81 targets) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Devaughn Vele has hauled in 49 receptions totaling 588 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Money Parks' 17 receptions have turned into 274 yards.
- Van Fillinger paces the team with five sacks, and also has three TFL and 18 tackles.
- Utah's top-tackler, R.J. Hubert, has 52 tackles, three TFL, and two interceptions this year.
- Clark Phillips III has a team-high six interceptions to go along with 21 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and six passes defended.
- J.T. Shrout leads Colorado with 1,220 yards on 90-of-203 passing with seven touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Deion Smith has rushed for 390 yards on 81 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Alex Fontenot has racked up 304 yards on 58 carries with one touchdown.
- Jordyn Tyson has racked up 470 receiving yards on 22 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Montana Lemonious-Craig has 21 receptions (on 41 targets) for a total of 333 yards (30.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Daniel Arias has racked up 309 reciving yards (28.1 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Josh Chandler-Semedo, the team's sack and tackle leader, has amassed 4.5 sacks, 10 TFL, 83 tackles, and one interception.
- Nikko Reed has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 33 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended to his name.
Ready to Start a Streak with Tipico Sportsbook?
Utah vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Utah's 11 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 52 points six times.
- Colorado has combined with its opponent to score more than 52 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- Utah has an average point total of 57.8 in their games this year, 5.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The average over/under for Colorado's outings this season is 55, three more points than this game's point total.
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation.
Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 800-994-8448 (IN), 1-800-589-9966 (OH).