In the quarterfinals at the French Open on Wednesday, Tomas Martin Etcheverry, the No. 49-ranked player, and Alexander Zverev, the No. 27-ranked player, will be competing for a chance to play in the semifinals.
Zverev is the favorite (-300) in this Quarterfinal match against Etcheverry (+230).
Bet Now with Tipico Sportsbook
Zverev vs. Etcheverry Match Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Zverev vs. Etcheverry Betting Odds
||Tomas Martin Etcheverry
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Check out our live tennis odds.
Zverev vs. Etcheverry Matchup Stats
- Zverev has yet to secure a tournament victory despite a 15-11 record in 11 tournaments this year.
- In his 26 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Zverev is averaging 25.2 games per match (46.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 51.7% of those games.
- Zverev is 257-for-327 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 78.6%) and 81-for-327 in return games (24.8%) on all surfaces.
- Zverev has won 37.2% of his break points this year (77 out of 207, which ranks 117th).
- Considering all court surfaces, Zverev averages 8.0 aces per match (208 total) with 3.0 double faults per match (79 total).
- Zverev's first-serve success percentage is 69.9%, while he is successful on 87.3% of second serves.
- Etcheverry has yet to claim a title in 12 tournaments so far this year, and his overall record is 17-12.
- In his 29 matches so far this year, Etcheverry has played an average of 23.6 games across all court types (31.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Etcheverry has won 79.1% of his service games this year, and 25.7% of his return games.
- Etcheverry has converted 77 of 205 break points overall (37.6%), and is 117th in break points won.
- Etcheverry is 115th in total aces, with 181 (6.2 per match), and he has committed 45 double faults (1.6 per match).
- Including all surfaces, Etcheverry has a 63.4% first-serve percentage and a 92.2% second-serve percentage.
||Tomas Martin Etcheverry
||2023 Match Record
||2023 Set Record
|Gonet Geneva Open
||Internazionali BNL d'Italia
||Round of 64
Check out our tennis sportsbook for live odds.
Zverev vs. Etcheverry Recent Form and Stats
- In the Gonet Geneva Open, Zverev's most recent tournament, he clashed with Nicolas Jarry on May 26 in the semifinal and was defeated 6-7, 3-6.
- In Genève, Zverev played 14.7 games per match in three matches.
- Zverev registered a 90.5% winning percentage in service games, and a 26.1% winning percentage on his opponent's serve.
- Zverev had 12 break-point opportunities in Genève, converting six of them (50.0%).
- In his most recent tournament, Zverev served up seven double faults and 13 aces.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (his previous tournament), Etcheverry was beaten by Novak Djokovic 6-7, 2-6 on May 12.
- Etcheverry's two matches in Rome included an average of 21.5 games per match.
- In Italy, Etcheverry clinched 14 of 21 service games (66.7%) and seven of 22 return games (31.8%).
- Etcheverry converted six of 12 (50.0%) break-point chances while playing in Rome.
Get your Gamble on with Tipico Sportsbook
This article does not represent the views of Tipico. The article was prepared by a third-party and references information for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to represent advice or solicitation. Terms Apply. 21+ only. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, NJ, OH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).