Information for Press and the News Media
The latest news from Tipico US, your New Jersey and Colorado Online Sportsbook. Our sports betting experts are available to provide analysis or market commentary. Journalists or the news media can contact Keith Gormley, VP of US Marketing for Tipico: Keith.Gormley@tipico.com
- Press Release (September 13, 2021): TIPICO ANNOUNCES MULTI-STATE ACCESS DEAL WITH CAESARS
- Press Release (September 8, 2021): Tipico Sportsbook Chooses Colorado – New technology hub will create 441 new Colorado jobs
- Press Release (August 19, 2021): TIPICO SPORTSBOOK IS OFFICIALLY LIVE IN COLORADO
- Press Release (July 27, 2021): Gannett and Tipico Announce Strategic Sports Betting Agreement
- Press Release (March 18, 2021): TIPICO SPORTSBOOK RE-UPS MARKET-LEADING WELCOME BONUS OFFER, DEBUTS NEW AD CREATIVE
- Press Release (January 27, 2021) : TIPICO SPORTSBOOK ADDS MARKET-LEADING 100% BONUS MATCH, DEBUTS FTN CONTENT PARTNERSHIP
- Press Release (December 9, 2020) : NEW SPORTS BETTING MOBILE APP, TIPICO, NOW LIVE IN NEW JERSEY
- Press Release (October 12, 2020): Century Casinos Partners with Tipico for Internet Sports Betting in Colorado
- Press Release (September 28, 2020) : TIPICO TO DEBUT NEW SPORTS BETTING MOBILE APP IN NEW JERSEY
About Tipico U.S.
Tipico is a U.S. sportsbook originally founded in Europe in 2004. As the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the top sports betting companies worldwide, the company offers digital and mobile betting entertainment across 30 different sports and invests heavily in the development of technologies that make the sports betting experience better and safer, placing the highest value on player protection. Tipico Group Ltd. employs over 1,800 people worldwide and another 4,200 people working in the Tipico associated franchise network. In the United States, Tipico is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and has established U.S. operations and business headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. Tipico has partnered with Ocean Casino and Resort in Atlantic City for New Jersey licensing, and is regulated by the Colorado Division of Gaming for its operations in Colorado, which is in partnership with Century Casinos for licensing in the state. The brand is also the exclusive sports betting and iGaming provider for Gannett, with integration across the USA Today Network. For more information, please visit www.tipico.com/us, or www.tipico-group.com.