Information for Press and the News Media
The latest news from Tipico US, your NJ based Online Sportsbook, covering upcoming events, sports betting news in New Jersey and more. Our sports betting experts are available to provide analysis or market commentary. Journalists or the news media can contact Keith Gormley, head of US Marketing for Tipico: Keith.Gormley@tipico.com
- Press Release (March 18, 2021): TIPICO SPORTSBOOK RE-UPS MARKET-LEADING WELCOME BONUS OFFER, DEBUTS NEW AD CREATIVE
- Press Release (January 27, 2021) : TIPICO SPORTSBOOK ADDS MARKET-LEADING 100% BONUS MATCH, DEBUTS FTN CONTENT PARTNERSHIP
- Press Release (December 9, 2020) : NEW SPORTS BETTING MOBILE APP, TIPICO, NOW LIVE IN NEW JERSEY
- Press Release (October 12, 2020): Century Casinos Partners with Tipico for Internet Sports Betting in Colorado
- Press Release (September 28, 2020) : TIPICO TO DEBUT NEW SPORTS BETTING MOBILE APP IN NEW JERSEY
Tipico is a U.S. sportsbook originally founded in Europe in 2004. As the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the top sports betting companies worldwide, the company offers digital and mobile betting entertainment across 30 different sports and invests heavily in the development of technologies that make the sports betting experience better and safer, placing the highest value on player protection. Tipico Group Ltd. employs over 1,800 people worldwide and another 4,200 people working in the Tipico associated franchise network. In the United States, Tipico is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and has established U.S. operations and business headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. Tipico has partnered with Ocean Casino and Resort in Atlantic City for New Jersey licensing. In Colorado, Tipico will be regulated by the Colorado Division of Gaming, and has partnered with Century Casinos for licensing. For more information, please visit www.tipico.com/us, or www.tipico-group.com.