- Successfully opt-in to the $250 Parlay Cash offer and deposit $50 or more of real money on your first deposit after opt-into receive up to $250 credited in Bonus Funds to use in the Tipico Sportsbook once available. Legal sports wagering in OH and the Tipico Sportsbook are expected to be available on Sunday, January 01, 2023. Terms apply.
Offer Eligibility/Opting In
- Open a verified real money sportsbook wagering account in good standing and pass verification . A verified real money sportsbook wagering account can be created by clicking here.
- Eligible customers must opt-in to participate in the Offer on the dedicated Promotions page of their account.
- Eligible customers can only be opted-in to one (1) deposit bonus campaign at time.
- To qualify, eligible customers must successfully opt-in to the Offer and deposit $50 or more of real money on their first deposit after opt-in.
- The maximum amount of Bonus Funds Tipico will award for the Offer is $250.
Terms of Tipico’s Bonus Funds
Claiming this Reward
- Bonus Funds will be credited to all qualified participants’ accounts on Sunday, January 01, 2023, by 11:59 PM ET and are automatically applied to qualifying wagers.
- Bonus Funds are a promotional offer that can only be used for betting on sporting events.
- Bonus Funds will expire if not used within fourteen (14) days from the date of credit.
- Bonus Funds are dividable and automatically applied to qualifying wagers.
- Bonus Funds are subject to turnover/wagering requirements, non-withdrawable, and can only be used to place qualifying wagers until the turnover/wagering requirements are met.
Reward Turnover/Wagering Requirements
- The total amount of Bonus Funds credited must be wagered through three (3) times on qualifying wagers to count towards the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements and before becoming withdrawable real money.
- If the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements are not met within fourteen (14) days from the date of credit, all Bonus Funds and any Bonus Funds winnings will be forfeited.
- Qualifying wagers are those on games or events with odds longer than -200 (equivalent to decimal odds higher than 1.5) or a parlay wager with combined odds longer than -200 (equivalent to decimal odds higher than 1.5).
- Bonus Funds can only be applied to the following wagers:
- Parlay Wagers
- Real money and Bonus Funds wagers count towards the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements.
- Bonus Funds cannot be applied to Round Robin wagers and must meet all other turnover/wagering requirements specified.
- Cashed out, settled as a push, or voided wagers do not count towards the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements.
- If a Bonus Funds wager results in a win, Bonus Funds winnings are credited as withdrawable real money once the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements are met.
- Bonus Funds winnings are credited to all qualified participants’ real money wallets once the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements are met. Qualified participants can withdraw Bonus Funds winnings as real money or place additional wagers once credited.
- In the event of a tie or dead heat, Bonus Funds wagers are considered a loss and do not count towards the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements.
- Any Bonus Funds wagers settled as “canceled” are deemed null and will not be reimbursed and do not count towards the Bonus Funds’ turnover/wagering requirements.
- If Bonus Funds wagers do not settle within fourteen (14) days from the date of credit, all Bonus Funds and any Bonus Funds winnings will be forfeited.
Prioritization of Funds
- Real funds will be drawn from the participant’s account prior to Bonus Funds when placing qualifying wagers for the Offer. Other Offers may prioritize the order of funds used for placing wagers differently. Please ensure you check the Terms and Conditions for the specific Offer you are opted into for the prioritization of funds when wagering.
- Participants may cancel their participation in the Offer and forfeit their Bonus Funds by contacting us at our Help Center.
- Participants may opt-out of the Offer at any point after claiming the Offer on their My Account page; however, any Bonus Funds in their account will be forfeited at the time of opt-out, and all wagers placed with Bonus Funds will be voided. All real money in your account will remain and is withdrawable.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Any withdrawal request from your account of real money while the Offer is active will constitute opting out of the Offer.
Restrictions on Use
- Tipico classifies risk-free and low-risk bets as abuse of the Offer and will void participants' participation in the Offer. Tipico defines risk-free and low-risk bets as placing a wager on multiple outcomes of the same event, which results in less risk to the funds wagered.
- Participants are eligible for one (1) Offer per person, account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection (for example IP address), computer, mobile device, and payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account)
- The Offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Tipico may reclaim any Bonus Funds that have been awarded in error.
- Tipico reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify any customer from the Offer who (i) is suspected of or found to be tampering with the Offer in any way, (ii) breaches these Terms or the Terms and Conditions, or (iii) otherwise violates or abuses any aspect of the Offer. Any Bonus Funds and any winnings from such matched Bonus Funds will be reclaimed from any disqualified accounts, in consultation with the state gaming regulators when necessary.
- Tipico’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the Offer.
- Tipico may make non-material changes to these Terms without notice. Tipico may make changes or cancel these Terms or the Offer if required to do so for regulatory or legal reasons.
- The Offer may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- The Restrictions on Use apply equally to the promotion and Bonus Funds terms.
Limitations on Participation
- Participants must have an active Tipico account that is in “good standing” to be eligible for the Offer.
- Participants must be physically located in the state where the Offer is available.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older to gamble.
- Participants must not be on an exclusion list or self-exclusion list.
- By accepting the Offer, participants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Offer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Employees of Tipico and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, and advertising agencies are not eligible for this or any Offer.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Offer for any reason, in our sole discretion, including based on patron wagering patterns or wagering history or betting on both sides of a game or if the patron failed to take advantage of any previous Offer in good faith.
- Management reserves the right to change, modify, terminate, suspend, or cancel the Offer and event at any time without notice.
- Legal sports wagering in OH and the Tipico Sportsbook are expected to be available on Sunday, January 01, 2023.
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available.
OH residents call: 1-800-Gambler